New to the Stellar line, the Dragonfly is a lightweight and stable Packboat. Easy to carry, stable and smooth running, the Dragonfly is a great boat for camping, pond hopping and for wetting some lines at your favorite fishing hole. The high gunwales and open concept of the pack boat is ideal for packing your gear. Adventure awaits.
Weight: 27.5 lbs / 12.5 kg
Description: Very stiff and light, yet more affordable than the Alpha. Kevlar® adds impact strength to the laminate - Gelcoat finished heat cured epoxy Kevlar® and Fiberglass laminate with Nomex® Honeycomb Core. Great for those looking for a light boat.
- Cockpit: This Pack Canoe offers convenient packing of gear, dog, or child. Super stable due to the low padded seat. Non-skid straps on the floor offer great traction getting in and out of the canoe
- Gunwales & Thwarts: Hardwood steam formed gunwales and thwarts, finished in Tung oil for a beautiful, natural finish. High free board provides an increased capacity and a dry ride
- Bow & Stern Handles: Rounded thwarts in the bow and stern for comfortable carry and easy portage
- Foot Brace: Smart Track Transitional footbrace is easy to adjust in the boat. Comfortable heel pad to reduce pressure and fatigue
- Storage: Open concept deck-less style, for ample storage room for easy dry bag packing. Bow and stern bulk heads for reserve buoyancy in case of swamping
- Hull Design: Super stable hull shape for fantastic primary stability is great for fishing, bird watching, photography, and comfortable paddling. Excellent maneuverability comes with its short length. Smooth running hull lines with a sharp keel in the stern make for straight tracking
- Construction: Durable, yet ultralight boat for easy carrying and transportation. The hull is reinforced for durability and stiffness so you enjoy this boat for years
- Length: 11' 6" / 3.51m
- Beam: 28.2" / 71.7cm
- Depth: 13.4" / 34cm
- Paddler: 5' - 6' 5" / 1.5m - 1.95m
- Capacity: 440lbs / 200kg