New to the Stellar line, the Compass 11 is lightweight, stable and comfortable. With a padded oversized cockpit, the Compass 11 is easy to enter and exit. The stable, smooth and straight running hull is a dream to paddle. The stern hatch has ample space for your day cruising supplies. The plush seat will give you support for active paddling or a relaxing sunset cruise at the end of a long day. What's your true North?
- Bow & Stern Handles: Ergonomic carry handles for a comfortable haul to and from the water
- Foot Brace: Smart Track Transitional footbrace is easy to adjust in the boat
- Storage: Large stern hatch for water tight storage. Bungee deck lines on the stern deck for convenient storage
- Tracking: Shark keel in the stern for straight tracking
- Hull Design: Very stable hull, great for fishing, bird watching, and comfortable paddling. Smooth running with a great blend of tracking and maneuverability.
- Joint Line: Durable double fiberglass taped seam lines, inside and out, for incredibly strong and durable hull and deck joint
- Length: 11' 6" / 3.51m
- Beam: 27.1" / 68.7cm
- Depth: 11.5" / 29.1cm
- Paddler: 5' - 6' 5" / 1.5m - 1.95m
- Capacity: 330lbs / 150kg
- Cockpit Width: 22"
- Cockpit Length: 46"
- Bow Storage: N/A
- Stern Storage: 26.4 Gal