The Stellar 21' Tandem (ST21) Sea Kayak has long, efficient hull lines that will slice through the water. With a narrow catch and our durable, yet light weight laminates, the ST21 is at home for racing as it is in on long tours quickly eating the miles. 2 storage hatches and 3 bulkheads provide ample storage and stiffness and an over stern rudder helps with steering in challenging conditions. A full 3 point footbrace provides you with stable platform for a strong leg drive, while a formed seat pad and thigh brace provide comfort and stability when it gets rough.
- Weight: 57.3 lbs / 26kg
- Description: Great combination of weight, stiffness, durability and cost. Gelcoat finished heat cured infused epoxy Fiberglass and Soric® core laminate is very tough and resists against punctures. A great race boat on a tight budget. The Advantage hits the mark for price to weight ratio for most kayak paddlers.
- Steering Line: High strength Spectra Dyneema steering line. No rusting, and low stretch
- Cockpits: Adjustable padded seat, with a water bottle holder. Oval cockpit for easy entry with padded thigh braces and heel pad
- Deck: Cut-aways on the decks allow for a narrow catch for a more efficient stroke. Static perimeter line and Bungee X lines for deck rigging
- Bow & Stern Handles: Ergonomic carry handles for a comfortable haul to and from the water
- Foot Brace: Full 3-point foot board with toe pedals for responsive steering ad powerful leg drive
- Storage Compartments: Large stern hatch and medium bow hatch for 2 water tight storage compartments
- Smart Track Compact Rudder: Efficient steering and low drag hydrofoil fin for better control
- Swede Form: The widest point of the hull is aft of midship reducing and a slender bow to reduce form and wave drag
- Stability & Speed: Similar to our S18R, the ST21 has a narrow waterline beam for low drag and high speeds, but a flare above to provide excellent secondary stability
- Length: 21'4" / 6.5 m
- Beam: 22.4' / 56.8 cm
- Depth: 13.7" / 34.8 cm
- Paddler: 5' - 6'6" / 1.5-2m
- Capacity: 575 lbs / 260kg
- Cockpit W: 17.3"
- Cockpit L: 31.9"
- Bow Storage: 19 Gal
- Stern Storage: 27.7 Gal