Stellar Kayaks - Colour Option Abbreviations
When selecting your Stellar kayak, note the following colour abbreviations:
- D: Deck
- C: Cockpit
- S: Stripe
Please select your desired colour choices based on these abbreviations while placing your order.
The Stellar 21' Tandem (ST21) Sea Kayak has long, efficient hull lines that will slice through the water. With a narrow catch and our durable, yet light weight laminates, the ST21 is at home for racing as it is in on long tours quickly eating the miles. 2 storage hatches and 3 bulkheads provide ample storage and stiffness and an over stern rudder helps with steering in challenging conditions. A full 3 point footbrace provides you with stable platform for a strong leg drive, while a formed seat pad and thigh brace provide comfort and stability when it gets rough.
- Weight: 57.3 lbs / 26kg
- Description: Great combination of weight, stiffness, durability and cost. Gelcoat finished heat cured infused epoxy Fiberglass and Soric® core laminate is very tough and resists against punctures. A great race boat on a tight budget. The Advantage hits the mark for price to weight ratio for most kayak paddlers.
- Steering Line: High strength Spectra Dyneema steering line. No rusting, and low stretch
- Cockpits: Adjustable padded seat, with a water bottle holder. Oval cockpit for easy entry with padded thigh braces and heel pad
- Deck: Cut-aways on the decks allow for a narrow catch for a more efficient stroke. Static perimeter line and Bungee X lines for deck rigging
- Bow & Stern Handles: Ergonomic carry handles for a comfortable haul to and from the water
- Foot Brace: Full 3-point foot board with toe pedals for responsive steering ad powerful leg drive
- Storage Compartments: Large stern hatch and medium bow hatch for 2 water tight storage compartments
- Smart Track Compact Rudder: Efficient steering and low drag hydrofoil fin for better control
- Swede Form: The widest point of the hull is aft of midship reducing and a slender bow to reduce form and wave drag
- Stability & Speed: Similar to our S18R, the ST21 has a narrow waterline beam for low drag and high speeds, but a flare above to provide excellent secondary stability
- Length: 21'4" / 6.5 m
- Beam: 22.4' / 56.8 cm
- Depth: 13.7" / 34.8 cm
- Paddler: 5' - 6'6" / 1.5-2m
- Capacity: 575 lbs / 260kg
- Cockpit W: 17.3"
- Cockpit L: 31.9"
- Bow Storage: 19 Gal
- Stern Storage: 27.7 Gal