The Trident builds on our legacy of advancing whitewater safety equipment by adding a high-impact carbon-composite shell to our 3-Layer Impact Absorption System. Add our Interconnect Retention System and O-Brace harness, and you have a helmet engineered above all others.
- A rugged carbon-composite outer shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
- The small visor delivers out-of-the-box sun shade.
- Shell Material: Carbon composite
- Certification: CE EN 1385
- Liner Material: Customizable EVA foam pads
- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
- Ear Coverage: No
- Features: Visor
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
||53 - 56
||20.9 - 22.0
||56 - 59
||22.0 - 23.2
||59 - 62
||23.2 - 24.4