WRSI Moment Full-Face Helmet
Introducing the WRSI Moment Full-Face Helmet - your essential safety gear for extreme water sports. This helmet delivers a perfect blend of comfort, protection, and durability. With its water-resistant, lightweight design, and high impact resistance, it offers peace of mind during your adventurous canoeing or kayaking trips. Its adjustable settings and visor ensure a secure and comfortable fit for all.
Extreme Water Sports Protective Gear
The Moment Fullface combines WRSI's 3-Layer Impact Absorption technology, Interconnect Retention System and O-Brace harness with a high-impact faceguard for ultimate protection from big hits. It’s built on the same platform as the Current Pro and includes the Pro’s flow-through visor.
- 3-Layer Impact Absorption: A lightweight, high-impact ABS plastic shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Interconnect Retention System: Interconnected straps securely hold the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- O-Brace Harness: The adjustable O-brace harness comfortably conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Performance Outfitting: Plush breathable liner compresses and conforms for a snug, comfortable fit every time. The liner can be easily removed for drying or washing.
- High-Impact Face Guard: A rigid plastic face guard protects your smile from impacts. Hearing ports keep you in tune with your surroundings, and an EVA foam liner completes the interior.
||ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell
||CE EN 1385
||EVA foam liner
||Interconnect Retention System
||Ear vents / Facebar / Visor